Style Matters Website

Style Matters Website - www.fashionforstylematters.com

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today's Fashion Affirmation

I am suited for excellence.


I understand the critical role that my image plays in my professional and personal relationships.  I take pride in my appearance and want to appear well groomed and polished at all times. My daily dressing “to do” list includes cleaning and pressing my clothes, and shining my shoes.  Each evening I plan what I will wear the next day, and lay out all my clothes and accessories. This habit helps to ease my morning ritual so that I start the day feeling calm and ready to make a winning impression on everyone I encounter throughout the day. My practice is rooted in the belief that a pleasing appearance represents personal power. By making an effort to look my best, I send a strong message that I am confident, capable and strive for excellence in all areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment