Style Matters Website

Style Matters Website - www.fashionforstylematters.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Style Matters moves to a new home

There is a good reason why you haven't heard from me lately. I recently made a decision to move my image consulting and wardrobe styling business from Washington, DC to Greenville, SC. Thanks to the genius of an incredible website develoloper, Eileen Lonergan, I now have a website and blog that truly reflect my company's personality, mission and vision. Thanks to all of you who follow my blog, and I invite you to continue to read my postings at my new address. My goal is to continue to educate and inspire readers and be a vital voice for fashion in Greenville and the upstate South Carolina region. Starting in 2012, I will also write about  men's style as well as work with men on all of their wardrobe needs. My new website address is http://www.stylemattersgreenville.com/ and my blog address is http://www.stylemattersgreenville.com/blog.

Instead of a fashion thought, I  leave you with a life thought.  "Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become".




Sneak preview of my wonderful new website!


No comments:

Post a Comment