Style Matters Website

Style Matters Website - www.fashionforstylematters.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

Today's Fashion Affirmation



Do you hold beliefs about your style and image that get in the way of looking and feeling your best? Well, it's time to remove those roadblocks and embrace your inner fashionista! To help you along this journey, I have begun the practice of posting weekly fashion affirmations every Monday.  Affirmations are short and specific statements that help rewire negative thinking and bring about the change you desire. Have fun repeating this week's affirmation below as often as you can and check in again next Monday for another one.   

When I shop for clothes, my figure and not fashion rules.


What's your favorite fashion affirmation?

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell myself, "it doesn't matter the size, the fit is what counts". I am a size 12 but I look like a 20, when I try to squeeze into my old size 8 clothing. When I wear clothes that fit well, I am often told that I look thinner. My other affirmation is "the tailor is your friend", it is better to spend money to have something tailored, then to leave something in your closet because it doesn't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great affirmation. clothes are made for standard body types and who out there is standard? I don't know what I'd do without my wonderful tailor!

    ReplyDelete